Thursday 16 March 2017

TITLES For My Film

TITLES
Title Order:

...
1. Ethereal Entertainment Presents




...
2. A Lilac City Production




...
3. In Association with Neonix Productions



...
4. An Evie Gibbons film




...
5. Sophie Turner
Sophie Turner is an actress from the TV series 'Game of Thrones'. I chose to choose this actress because she attracts an international audience because of her appearance in Game of Thrones.
...
7. Robert Sheehan
Robert Sheehan is an Irish actor from the TV series 'Misfits' and appears in 'Demons Never Die' and 'Mortal Instruments - City Of Bones'. I chose to choose this actor because he attracts an young adult audience and his appearance in the low budget horror slasher film 'Demons Never Die' attracts an audience who watches slasher horrors/likes slasher horror films.
...
8. Casting by Lisa Fields
This woman casted the film Friday The 13th Remake.
...
9. Music by Steve Jablonsky
This music composer made the music for the slasher film Friday the 13th Remake and I chose this music composer because I really liked the soundtrack that was made for that film.
...
10. Edited by Daniel Duncan
This person edited the film I Spit On Your Grave.
...
11. Written by Steven Zaillian
He wrote the film The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo


...
12. Produced by Cathy Konrad
This woman produced the film Scream.





...
13. Directed by Evie Gibbons









...
WEBSITES I USED TO FIND THE FONT FOR THESE TITLES
dafont.com
...
I got various fonts from this website for my film opening such as the main font for all my titles and main title. The font I used for the titles was 'Face Your Fears'. I also got many fonts from this website for my idents. For the 'Lilac City Productions' ident I used the font '.
This is the 'Face Your Fears' font I used from dafont.com.




...
IDENTS
...
This is the font I used for my second ident (Lilac City Productions). I denoted this font as being sci-fi, but also somewhat Chinese like. I liked having a Chinese styled font because Chinese letters/writing is associated with sci-fi cities with really modern skyscrapers. The fact that Chinese writing is associated with modern cities influenced the name I picked for the ident also, (Lilac City Productions).


...

No comments:

Post a Comment