Wednesday 1 March 2017

PRODUCTION SCHEDULE: Update 2

...

...
I found out that the cast for the party scene in my film opening could not make it for the date I set to film it on (Saturday 28th of January). So, I told Mr Burrowes this on Monday 30th of January and he said I could try and film a scene replacing this party scene on the green screen trip the next day (Tuesday 31st of January). This meant I had to think of a whole new other idea (that took advantage of the green screen studio) overnight, meaning I had to do some quick creative thinking.

So, my new idea was that I would film the actors from the rape chase scene acting in a new 'fake' film. This meant getting Alex and Richard acting in a fake film within my film opening. The fake film within my film opening is the same scene as the very first scene of my actual film opening but without the rape.

Instead, Richard and Alex are acting the roles of killers, not rapists. They also use the same paper bag which was used when they raped the girl, within this fake film. Alex puts the bag over another girl's head (Adel) in this fake film and Richard puts a knife around her neck.

On the 31st of January, all the media students in year 11, 12 and 13 and the actors for their productions went to Centre de Jeunesse Marienthal, rue de Keispelt, L-7411 Marienthal. We all had an opportunity to film with a proper green screen.

Now, the name has changed from the Party Scene to the Green Screen Abduction Scene.
Since the Party Scene has changed entirely, the casting has also changed. Richard still remains in this scene, Adel Aitey is in this scene instead of Aubrey and Simon Svensson is taking the role of Alex because Alex couldn't come to the green screen studio for filming the Green Screen Abduction Scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment