Tuesday 11 April 2017

FINAL Cut

...

...

Please be aware that the annotations tool may be on, I have annotated this video for one of my evaluation questions (Evaluation Question 1a: Conventions). If you don't know how to turn these annotations off, you can refer back to one of my old blog posts that shows how to turn the annotations tool on and off on a YouTube video. Press here to learn how to turn these annotations off and on and how to add annotations on a video on YouTube in the first place.

Things I have done since the last rough cut:
The only things I have updated for the final cut are some sounds.
1. I found a better version of a scream for the start of the second scene (greenscreen abduction scene).
2. I added some non-diegetic string sounds for the entire lair scene and adjusted the volumes of these sounds and other sounds in this lair scene.
3. I changed some of the titles' fonts in the rape chase scene to the font 'face your fears'. I added a few more titles for the rape chase scene:

  1. 'casting by Lisa Fields'
  2. 'music by Steve Jablonsky'
  3. 'edited by Daniel Duncan'
  4. 'written by Steven Zaillian'
  5. 'produced by Cathy Konrad'
I also took away the 'starring' from the Sophie Turner title.

4. I made the last title of the first scene fade out and I made the three years later title fade in. I also made the screams of the second female chase victim fade up too.
5. I added a better secondary music element as the killer goes down the stairs. I made this secondary music better by adding irregular loud fast string notes. I also changed some of the audio levels of this already existing secondary music element by fading some of the sounds in and by making some of the sounds louder.

No comments:

Post a Comment