Monday 23 January 2017

CASTING 2

FEMALE KILLER
Emma Elväng and Evie Gibbons


FEMALE RAPE VICTIM
Emma Elväng now Evie Gibbons

SCREAM KING 1/RAPIST 1
Alex Elliott

SCREAM KING 2/RAPIST 2

Wyatt Uppenberg now Richard Dannenberg

FINAL GIRL
Evie Gibbons

After the first shoot of the rape chase scene with the actors: Emma, Alex and Richard, I thought I had all the footage I needed; but it turns out after looking at all the footage, I didn't have enough and some of the shots were wrong so this caused complications. Therefore, I had to message the actress Emma Elvang again, asking her if she could come to re-shoot some of this scene and she did not answer the message for a long time, she was not intending to answer the message at any point because she was being ignorant (she ignored the messages on purpose because she didn't want to come back to the same place and reshoot things). So, I have decided to change the actress to play the role of the female rape victim character because she won't respond to my messages meaning she won't come to the shoot. So, I will have to reshoot all the footage for the rape chase scene with a different actress, which will be me.

Also, I decided this because, it was not practical for me to keep going to Emma's house to get the exact clothes she wore in the rape chase scene.


MY CHARACTERS:
1. Jennifer
...
This character is the female rape victim who then turns into the female killer later in the film opening. I was influenced by the films Jennifer's Body and I Spit On Your Grave to call the female main character Jennifer. The main female character in I Spit On Your Grave is called Jennifer, she gets revenge on all the men who raped her, one by one. The killer in the film Jennifer's Body is called Jennifer also. 






...
This is the female rape victim as the female killer. With my killer, her motives are the rape. The fact that she was raped has completely traumatised her. She is extremely angry so she wants revenge on the two men that raped her, and all the people who are friends/girlfriends with them. You don't really see her face at all in the film opening accept in the lair, when you see her mouth when she licks the knife, it builds narrative enigma by not showing her face. The 'scream king' is 17 and this is anchored by the clothes that he is wearing, the scream king usually wears little clothing that is revealing.
...
2. Brad Storch
...
This character is one of the rapists in the rape chase scene at the start of my film opening. He wears black jeans, a hoodie, a green t shirt and black boots. He also has a stubble which has negative connotations of antagonist.












...
3. Stanley Miller
...
This character is one of the rapists who rapes Jennifer in the first scene of my film opening. He is the leader out of the two rapists, so Jennifer targets him first.









...
4. Guy working on the editing of the fake film (in the film) on the computer
5. Victim girl actress in fake film (in the film)
6. Director of fake film (in the film)

No comments:

Post a Comment