Thursday 2 February 2017

Production BUDGET

LAIR SCENE:
PROP COSTS
Pieces of meat (beef): €5.70
Candles in a pack (small) - €1.50
Two big candles - €3.99
Powdered sugar - €0.75
Red food colouring - €1.20

All tools used in the scene were free for me to use because my step dad owns many tools since he works in construction.

TRANSPORT COSTS
No transport costs because the actor Alex came by bus to the location (buses are free for students in Luxembourg) and the actor Emma was driven to the location by her dad.

FOOD/DRINK COSTS
No food/drink costs because we only filmed for 2-3 hours.

RAPE CHASE SCENE:
PROP COSTS
Nothing bought
I found the brown paper bag prop in my house.
My step dad owns the pocket knife prop used by one of the rapists in this scene.

TRANSPORT COSTS
Richard took the train from Trier, Germany. This cost €

FOOD/DRINK COSTS
No food/drink costs. 

PARTY SCENE:
GREENSCREEN ABDUCTION SCENE:

PROP COSTS
Nothing bought
I found the drinking flask prop in my house.

TRANSPORT COSTS

No transport costs because all the actors and I were taken to the studio by our school's provided buses because it was a school media trip to the greenscreen studio.

FOOD/DRINK COSTS
No food/drink costs because we only filmed for 2-3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment